Thursday, January 28, 2010

Odds and Ends


 It was my resolution to get this blog off the ground at the beginning of 2010 so I pushed it out there without too many frills. I wanted to have made my own header and background by now but have been having too much fun playing in my studio. Couldn't bear looking at my sterile page any longer, so went over to The Graphics Fairy and grabbed a background and to Cute and Cool  for a header that matched. They have great tutorials there to help you make your blog pretty! I am very grateful to these and all the other awesome, inspirational and talented sites I have been following.
The rain has finally left us and will be back to 60 by the weekend. Totally enjoying the sunshine today and happy that I can finally take some things outside that need to be done there. I am spray painting some journal pages that I will be posting later. Trying to get a batch of ATC's done also. Even with the small size, they seem to take up more time than I thought they would. Maybe I am over thinking too much which happens more than not!
My mini-quilt project will be on its way to Georgayne (the raffle winner) in the morning. I have decided to make a pillow out of the 'Power of Women' flour resist piece. It sits next to my sewing machine waiting to be free-motioned stitched with pretty rayon threads.

No comments: