Thursday, January 21, 2010

One day to comment for raffle.

Has been a gloomy week with all the rain so have felt better to curl up with a blanket and read my just arrived back issues of Cloth Paper Scissors and Quilting Arts. I also have read and carefully considered the comments I received for the finishing of my mini quilt. In a previous post I said that all who comment would be in a raffle to win the finished piece. What I will do on tomorrow's (12 PM PST) deadline is put all the names in a box and have my husband Mike select a name. The winner will need to e-mail his/her address and it will be on its way!
Considering everything, I am leaning towards a simple double or triple gold roping finish.  The rick-rack is definitely out!  I will be working on it this afternoon and will post a photo as soon as I can.
Keep the comments coming!

2 comments:

Lia said...

What a beautiful little work of art!!I have a spot picked out for it already! Really, Corliss, make your own batiks. You, you, why you OVERACHIEVER you!! I think there is a Quilt Show in Henderson in the spring...you should enter it. Great job. Lia

julzabro said...

Anxiously awaiting the results!!!!